This unique accommodation is in what used to be the houses of the workers of the banana plantation “Punta del Lomo”, built more than one hundred years ago, but completely adapted to modern times and adapted for facilities for disabled guests.
The houses are in the southern part of the island, close to many of the main tourist attractions, and easy access to the airport. The plantation is in a small village where you can find a couple of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Most bedrooms have its own bathroom with roll-in shower
- A private (!) swimming pool with hoist
- Free use of mobility equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Front terrace and back terrace with views to the banana plantation.
- Ventilators in common areas and rooms.
- Flat-screen TV.
- Rooftop solarium with hammocks and beach umbrella (not accessible)
- Door width: 102 cm
- Toilet height: Between 40 cm and 46 cm (depending on the house)
- Bed height: Between 53 cm and 63 cm (depending on the house)
Amenities and common areas
- Common areas and commodities
- Heated swimming-pool
- Lounge areas under the awnings (pérgolas)
- Playground for children
- Small space for fitness activities
- Barbecue area
- Paddel court
- Free WiFi
- Private parking
- Mobility equipment, free of charge
- Sheets and towels included (not for pool or beach use)
- Safe (free)
- Cots, baby chairs and additional beds available.
- Cleaning: once per week
- Access ramp for wheelchairs
IMPORTANT: It´s advisable to rent a car to get around the island and arrive to the accommodation.