The building is located in a quiet, residential area in upper Barcelona. A direct, fully accessible train connection is in front of the building and it will take you to Las Ramblas and Plaza Cataluña within 12 minutes. Bars, restaurants and a supermarket are located within a stone throw away.
This is the first and only accommodation in Barcelona that offers 1 and 2 bedroom self-catering apartments for 1 to 3 people.
– All apartments are fully adapted
– On- call care support provided 24 hours a day,
– Specialized rehabilitation support on-site,
– A wide variety of mobility equipment available, free of charge
– Part of the building is dedicated to a restaurant
– Door width: 90 cm
– Lift door width: 120×140 cm
– Roll-in shower
– Toilet seat height: 47 cm
– Shower seat height: 47 cm
– Free Wi-Fi
– Air conditioning
– Telephone with alternative amplification
– Plasma TV
– Alarm systems in bathroom and bedroom
– 24 hr on call assistance
– Adjustable beds
– Laundry service
– Therapeutic pool
Transfers with an adapted vehicle can be arranged for you from the airport, cruise terminal and train station . With the information you provide us, we will organise the appropriate size vehicle for your transfers.
To really get to know the city we offer a variety of tours. All tours are adapted, private and customized to your interests, needs and wishes. Visit our tour section to select the tours you are interested in.
How we work
The accommodation has a limited number of wheelchair adapted rooms. Prices can vary according to season or special events. Contact us with your travel dates and we will check availability and prices